The Joy of Handwriting Success
Everything you need to help your child write legibily and beautifully!
This Joy of Handwriting Course is the LAST handwriting course you will need to buy.
This course will...
- get rid of of those frustrated tears (yours and the child's!) when it is time for handwriting practice.
- give you all the tools you need in one place to guide those little hands to beautiful handwriting.
- relieve the stress of teaching by giving simple teaching tips and instruction.
- cut out the long tedious practice pages and put smiles on the faces of your learners.
- lay out options that will make it easy to design a handwriting plan to fit your own family.
One Mom's Personal Testimony:
“The Joy of Handwriting is an excellent resource to teach your child how to write in cursive. What I found especially helpful was that the author of this product didn’t just produce lots of worksheets for children to copy but uses very descriptive analogies to help a child in the formation of the letters. This is a all inclusive, well rounded approach with flash cards to introduce the cursive letters, an explanation of how to write the letters in the right way, practice worksheets and even directions on how to teach cursive to different ages (and we know as parents that this is important).
Letters are grouped according to how they are formed and are not selected randomly or in alphabetical order but rather according to strokes. I must admit I didn’t even know they could be grouped, and yet, how it is explained makes so much sense – for example loop letters, hump letters (I am sure you can picture which ones these would be! :) Practice sessions are short and manageable without overwhelming your child. For advocates of Charlotte Mason – the importance lies in the perfection of the letter rather than doing as many as you can. Of course, being a downloadable document, you can always go back and practice again at a later stage if you see they are not mastering the letter formation.”
Hi! I am a veteran homeschool mom with a teaching background currently living in Papua, Indonesia. I have been creating homeschool materials for 10 years and love helping others on their homeschool journey. I also enjoy opening eyes to the world around us. I blog about homeschooling and families living around the world at www.teachmejoy.com. I love coffee, Indonesian Batik, as well as striving to live life with joy, grace & peace, which isn't always easy with a teen, tween & toddler running around!
Get started now!
What is included to help you transform your handwriting experience?
Check out these great features!
Videos in this Course:
1. My Own Handwriting Journey & Why Teaching Cursive is Important
2. Pencil Grip & The Different Cursive Strokes + Handouts
3. Steps to Teaching Handwriting + Handouts
4. The Dual Program - Putting it All Together
Printable Programs in this Course:
1. The Joy of Handwriting - Cursive
2. The Joy of Handwriting - Manuscript
3. The Joy of Handwriting - Dual Program (teaches cursive & manuscript simultaneously)
4. The Joy of Handwriting - Numbers
5. BONUS: Virtues Copywork